Responds to customer enquiries online and by telephone, providing excellent customer service and quoting for available parts where possible; sells automotive parts by taking and clarifying customer orders; maintaining parts databases; maintaining safe and secure environment. 17.5 hours Mon-Fri, optionally +4 hours some Saturdays.
* Responds promptly to online enquiries, sifting out unsuitable enquiries and providing quotes in response to those in stock.
* Handles incoming calls as a first point of contact, providing exempliary customer service whilst checking stock for requested items.
* Takes customer orders by listening to and clarifying requests; identifying appropriate parts; offering and explaining alternative solutions.
* Completes sales by entering purchased items into stock/invoicing system; obtaining payment; issuing sales invoice receipts.
* Mans the sales counter, providing confident customer-facing support and advising on parts available to meet customer requirements.
* Maintains safe and secure environment by following safety and security standards and procedures; complying with codes.
* Accomplishes organisation goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Data Entry Skills, Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Verbal Communication, Selling to Customer Needs, Product Knowledge, Inventory Control, Vendor Relationships, Equipment Maintenance, Lifting, Job Knowledge